I'm Mickey Mouse!
Hang on - that's wrong. I'm the other one.
- a jeweler with more years experience then I intend to admit. I design
and create jewelry, I am a partner in a teaching jewelry studio and gallery,
and I photograph jewelry for students and professionals
- a graduate of Jewelry Manufacturing Arts, Wax Carving, and Jewelry Design
at the prestigious Gemological Institute of America
- a graphic designer who creates logos, business cards, brochures, line
sheets, and anything else you or your business might need
- co-author, co-producer, editor, and production designer of our first jewelry
technique video and DVD, "The D Blank" (coming soon to theater
- the creator of this web site, as well as several others
- an aspiring geek who works in Photoshop, InDesign, Final Cut, DVD Studio Pro, and Dreamweaver (on a Mac, of course)
- an art school refugee who will try literally anything that calls for creative
If you are in need of a friendly, professional creative type who will
put your needs ahead of their own ego driven agenda, look no further!
Precious Metal Arts
2510 Main Street Suite C
Santa Monica, CA 90405